In the process of using academic services and data in various ways (including but not limited to publishing, uploading, browsing and using the services of academic home network), users are not allowed to directly or indirectly engage in activities in violation of Chinese laws and social morality by using academic home network in any way
Households shall abide by the following commitments:
1. The content uploaded, released or provided conforms to Chinese laws and social morality;
2. Do not interfere with, damage or infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the academic home network;
3. Abide by the academic home network and its related network service agreement, guiding principles, management rules, etc;
4. After the user registration is successful, the academic will give each user a user account and corresponding password, and the user account and password shall be kept by the user; Users shall be legally responsible for all activities and events conducted with their user accounts.
5. Academics do not guarantee that the network service can meet the requirements of users, and that the network service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network service are not guaranteed.
6. For the network service interruption or other defects caused by force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of the academic, the academic shall not bear any responsibility, but shall try its best to reduce the loss and influence caused to users.
7. For the data uploaded by users or other auxiliary writing data (excluding unpublished original articles), the academic has the right to use technical means to reorganize, assemble, summarize and share them with other users.
8. Academics do not guarantee the legality of users' uploading documents, but only provide auxiliary technical platform. If any content infringes upon your rights and interests, please refer to "infringement treatment".